That is correct…. not a 1031!

We know people are tired of paying high taxes and are now migrating to our beautiful state of Florida. With that are often investment properties left behind in that state.

Yes, you can 1031 exchange to like-kind properties or move from a 1031 into a 721 UPREIT.

When updating your planning, especially legacy planning with trusts, sit down with your CPA, tax attorney, or a 1031 specialist to realign your priorities, then come and enjoy our sunshine with peace of mind!

Lydia Thomas, Broker